Holbox Ferry* to Merida
Land transfer for 1-2 people
- Please take the ferry 30 min before your pick up time.
- Ferry tickets are easy to buy at the ferry port and not included.
- Ferries leave every 30 min between 6am-9.30pm. See the ferry schedule times.
- When you arrive in Chiquila, walk towards the end of the ferry dock.
- Please get not distracted by other transfer companies.
- Please ask your Hotel reception for a taxi on Holbox Island.
- The ferry takes around 25 min to cross the lagoon.
- If you are in a hurry, ask the driver to take the toll road for a little extra cash.
- To confirm your booking we charge you a deposit, payable via PayPal the balance should be paid in cash to the driver we don\'t accept credit cards.
- Price per vehicle, not per person.
- This is a private transfer, not shared.
- Infant seats are available for kids up to 3 years (no extra cost)
- Pets may be transported as long as they remain in their cage. There is no extra cost.
- For any extra stops (shopping etc) we charge an additional 500 MX$ for each hour of driving/ waiting.
- Tips are not included in our prices.
- For any other questions and to see our FAQs and cancellation policy.
Please be advised we need a minimum of 24 hours in advance to confirm your booking.
Our normal office opening hours are from 9am-6pm.
RETURN TRANSFERS and OTHER BOOKINGS can be made on the next page
Read our great reviews on TripAdvisor